It’s been a little over 3 months since I started Qeryz. We started the first of May and we’ve been cracking heads in development and marketing ever since.
I’ve always imagined SEO Hacker to be an awesome company with an awesome culture. And by God’s grace it has turned out that way. The office is full of fun (sometimes too much fun), laughter and intelligent people. I’ve also always imagined SEO Hacker’s revenue capacity to be somewhat limited.
We can only do so much, hire so much people and get so much clients. It will soon come to a grinding halt. And right now, as some key people leave the company, it seems as if I will find myself oiling the cog once more. And all that plus pumping blood and juice to Qeryz.
We’ve done a ton of developments at Qeryz since we started. I keep pushing our development team to grow, innovate, learn and do things beyond their current potential and knowledge. Personally, I’m dealing with funding, business development, CRO and marketing. It’s a whole lot of fun – and a whole lot of work.
- Export to CSV – You can export all text-based responses in CSV format sorted by date and time.
- Data Purity Intelligence – whether a customer goes to other pages in your website or out of your website, they can continue where they left off in your survey.
- Left or Right Placement – You can now set where you want Qeryz to pop-up if there’s something occupying the right side of your website
- WordPress integration – We know that coding is not for everyone. So we made sure to develop a WordPress plugin just for you to be able to use Qeryz without code.
- Email notifications – Responses can now be reported straight to your email. We know you’re busy so we made sure to give you the option to remind yourself of your survey results.
And just so you know, here’s what we’re busy about right now:
- Qeryz analytics – Be able to see how your survey is performing so you can optimize your survey to gather more, better responses
- Export entire surveys to CSV – We know that all of that data is important to you so we’re making sure that you will be able to export your entire responses data to CSV.
- Joomla, Magento, Drupal integrations – No coding needed. You’ll just have to download the Qeryz plugin and your survey will be up and running in minutes.
- Affiliate program – People who love Qeryz will share Qeryz. There’s a way to earn from sharing! We are giving away lifetime commissions for those who are able to refer new Qeryz users.
There’s a huge line of features waiting to be developed in our Pivotal Tracker. It’s amazing how many things one simple SaaS tool needs to have to make it work. We’re also gaining some ground. Check out our first customer tweet about Qeryz from Paul Shapiro:
Just hooked up @Qeryz from @SEO_Hacker on my blog. I’m pretty stoked for a Qualaroo alternative!
— Paul Shapiro (@fighto) August 9, 2014
He also verifies the existing demand for an alternative to Qualaroo for the individual.
@SEO_Hacker @Qeryz I’ve wanted to run Qualaroo for sometime, but couldn’t justify the cost. They are overpriced for the individual. — Paul Shapiro (@fighto) August 10, 2014
I’ve burned some of my personal savings funding Qeryz thus far. Me and my development team have put heart, soul and some of our future at risk to make this work. There’s just too much at stake here for us to turn back now.
While it’s true that Qeryz has yet to see its real debut and it’s yet to earn its first real revenue, it is promising. However SEO Hacker is still my first love and is still the one that brings home the bacon. I’m grinding with a second start up but perhaps it’s time to pause and build up my first – at least until it gets back on its feet again.
Right now I’ve implemented an A/B test for Qeryz’ homepage. I’m seeing results but it’s not enough for me to declare a verdict. CRO has always been exciting – I think it’s the future demand of all websites after the SEO era has died down. That’s also one reason why Qeryz will be double awesome then – it’s as much a CRO tool as anything else.
We’re seeing much better usage rates from when we started. The marketing team has done a really good job trying users to get to use Qeryz in their website. We’re very excited about the deals we have in place for Qeryz to be used massively in some of the biggest websites here in the Philippines.
Things are cracking down – it’s just a matter of time when Qeryz will fly.
Try it out. It’s free. http://qeryz.com
Leave a Reply