Great athletes, great inventors, great speakers, have one thing in common. They value the spare time. They live to maximize those gaps. They don’t waste precious minutes.
This is a blog entry from pastor Bernard Marquez. He is one of the inspirations and reasons why I started blogging. A great and wise man. This blog entry of his changed my life. His blogsite is coming up soon! So wait for it!
– Processing time
– “Leave the results” to God time
– Cocoon time (preparation for your big break)
Your spare time reveals what you really like in life. That’s where unguarded moments go.
What can we do?
– Decide in advance what you really want to achieve
– Prepare mini activities that can fit 20 – 30 minute gaps (like reading, rudiments, mini speeches, post its with lines for notes, calls to important people etc..)
– Be aware of your goals and your schedule.
– Manage your energy. “Time management is energy management” Jack Groppel.
Be VERY careful then how you live, not as unwise but as wise!